Posts Tagged ‘How to’
Logo Designing A1Dreamerz is a premium designing company, we supplies services in logo designing, Animated Logos. A1Dreamerz stands behind the philosophy that a good logo has to do more than just look pretty, it has a functional purpose. Your business image depends on a logo design that is polished, distinctive, and memorable. Our designers follow this philosophy and understand the specific functionality of quality logo designing. A high quality logo designing will supply you with instant credibility and recognized as your company brand. Everything you need to know to craft great logo designing, from inspiration to execution. logo designing is all around us. To the general public, logos serve as an instant reminder of a company or a product; to the client they’re the point of recognition on which their branding hangs; and to us designers they represent the challenge of incorporating our clients’ ideologies into one single graphic. No wonder, then, that logo design features so prominently in our lives. In an age where everyone must have a website to support their product, service or the company behind it, the demand for a top-class logo has never been higher. More examples of logo design are out there than ever before, and with that comes the challenge of being different. How do you create something original that stands out in a sea of identities? And how do we create something quickly while retaining quality? An effective logo is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, simple in form and conveys an intended message. In its simplest form, a logo is there to identify but to do this effectively it must follow the basic principles of logo design:
25$ OR Rs 3500/-
One Time Charges
PSD OR AI
50$ OR Rs 7000/-
PSD OR AI
- A logo must be simple. A simple logo design allows for easy recognition and allows the logo to be versatile and memorable. Effective logos feature something unexpected or unique without being overdrawn.
- A logo must be memorable. Following closely behind the principle of simplicity is that of memorability. An effective logo design should be memorable and this is achieved by having a simple yet appropriate logo.
- A logo must be enduring. An effective logo should endure the test of time. The logo should be ‘future proof’, meaning that it should still be effective in 10, 20, 50+ years time.
- A logo must be versatile. An effective logo should be able to work across a variety of mediums and applications.
- A logo must be appropriate. How you position the logo should be appropriate for its intended purpose.