- All Registration services come with complete administration panel to manage domain name with complete domain ownership.
- .pK names registration / renewal required minimum 2 years payment.
- All prices are in Pak Rupees and are the complete fee to register a domain name.
Manager Control Panel
our web based control panel lets you manage every aspect of your business.
All the domain management and DNS features that you would expect.
Our comprehensive API allows for full integration with your business or platform.
Order Now and get
- Forwarding & Mail Forwarding
- Managed DNS
- Theft Protection
- Control panel & bulk management tools
PKNIC Prepaid Cards for .pk Registration
- being a PKNIC SRS Member, We offer PKNIC .pk name registration.
- Price for PKNIC Prepaid Card is Rs 2500 each,
- each PKNIC Prepaid Card valid for renewal / register .com.pk and .pk name for 2 years.
A1dreamerz is a specialized .pk name registration service provider company in Pakistan, offers best .pk name services all cities in Pakistan specially Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Hyderabad and sialkot.
A1Dreamerz offers premium web hosting, reseller web hosting and name registration in Pakistan to cater to your personal and corporate web hosting needs. Cheap name registration, powerful high speed low load servers, 24/7 friendly customer support, 15 day no-objection money back guarantee. One of the best US based Pakistani webhost providing web hosting and name registration at the most affordable and competitive prices in Pakistan.
What is Domain ?
A name is a unique name that identifies an internet resource such as a website. It is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control on the Internet. Names are formed by the rules of the Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name. The functional description of names is presented in the Domain Name System article. Broader usage and industry aspects are captured here. names are used in various networking contexts and application-specific naming and addressing purposes. In general, a domain name represents an Internet Protocol (IP) resource, such as a personal computer used to access the Internet, a server computer hosting a web site, or the web site itself or any other service communicated via the Internet. In 2014, the number of active domains reached 271 million.